How do you get your kids to eat their lunch? What food do you give them ? What lunch container do you use? Which water bottle?
These are popular questions that keep going on whether it’s at the school drop offs or on social media. Questions that Teuko wants answer easily with its free platform and unique lunchbox cards. Kid-approved lunch ideas. Ingredients. Accessories used. Inspiration. See how you can find all the information you need in one place with Teuko!
Kid-approved lunchbox ideas
Teuko allows busy families to connect, and to find and share lunchbox ideas matching their needs and preferences. Go and have a look at what just came in on Teuko.com by browsing the feed. Upload and share lunchbox ideas of your own, and you’ll get more inspiration in the feed matching the food you use, your kid’s age…
Detailed lunchbox cards
Did you find a lunch idea that you liked? Click and open the lunchbox card to check all the informations about it!
For every lunchbox idea uploaded on Teuko.com, you can get:
- the food ingredients used, with the ability to send any ingredient you want in your Amazon shopping cart with the “Show Now” button,
- the lunchbox accessories used,
- theme tags for lunch boxes featuring common holidays, seasons or interests (back-to-school, spring season, colored themed lunch, a cuisine, kids’ favorite characters…),
- and additional infos like title, personal notes, tips, and extra link to a recipe or a personal blog.
Filters to sort all the ideas
What we love about these very detailed lunchbox cards is that they make it possible for anyone, anytime, to retrieve an idea in few seconds. Go and check out the SEARCH PAGE. You can sort the lunch ideas on Teuko by using several filters:
- by food you like,
- by theme you want,
- by people you want to get inspiration from,
- by date,
- and, coming soon, by accessories (Make sure to sign up to the newsletter to get notified as soon as the feature is released.)