Sending a smoothie in your kid’s lunchbox is a smart way to keep your kid hydrated while maximizing in one single serving the fibers, proteins, and vitamins they need to boost their immunity. No time to blend a fresh smoothie every day? No problem. You can find wonderful products on the market that you may want to try.
Let’s discover the latest ready-to-pack smoothies parents of the Teuko Lunchbox Community like to include in their kids’ lunchboxes.
1. NurtureLife Superfood Smoothies
NurtureLife launched Superfood Smoothies recently. Our co-founder, Jessica, gave it a try. All of these 8oz smoothies are made with whole fruits, hidden veggies, superfoods, and absolutely no added sugar, so you know your kid is getting all of the good stuff in every sip:
- Berry-Full! smoothies are made out of blueberries, strawberries, apple juice, banana, raspberries, avocado, red beet juice, kale, acai, bee pollen,
- Mango-Go! smoothies have mango, peaches, pineapple juice, butternut squash, carrots, orange juice, banana, and turmeric powder (a root with powerful antioxidant powers)
- Straw-Nana! smoothies are made with strawberries, apple juice, banana, water, red dragon fruit, butternut squash, red beets, vanilla bean powder, dried goji berries,
- and Blue Blast! smoothies have banana, cauliflower (yes! cauliflower! do you believe it?!), pineapple juice, water, apple juice, mango, coconut cream, organic blue spirulina, and vanilla bean powder.
You can find these smoothies in the NurtureLife Online Shop – $14.99/pack of 4 ($3.75/bottle). LIMITED OFFER: Get 4 Free Smoothies w/ Your First Purchase Using Promo Code 4FREESMOOTHIES
2. Once Upon a Farm Smoothies
Once Upon a Farm smoothies are praised by parents for the quality of the ingredients and the extra attention to freshness and healthiness. Our lunch packing friend, @The ExhaustedMomma, shared a lunchbox idea on Teuko.com that included an organic once Upon a Farm Immunity Blend. And we actually love this farm-to fridge concept. What’s good for babies (and kids) may be actually good for us, parents, too! We’d recommend:
- The Fruit & Veggie Immunity Blends: Apple, Cherry & Elderberry Immunity Blend, Pineapple, Banana & Dragon Fruit Immunity Blend, Mango, Banana & Spirulina Immunity Blend
- The Smart Blends, for adding a little bit more veggies in our kids’ lunch boxes: Ras-Pear-y Kale Smart Blend, Pear-y Blueberry & Spinach Smart Blend
- And delicious Dairy-Free Smoothies: Strawberry Banana Swirl Dairy-Free Smoothie, Berry Berry Dairy-Free Smoothie, Tropical Twirl Dairy-Free Smoothie, … Yum!
With Once Upon a Farm, you customize a subscription: you choose 24 pouces ($2.69 per pouch – case packs starting at $64.56), mix and match everyone’s favorite smoothies, and save with each recurring order!
3. Stonyfield Organic Probiotic Smoothies
The Stonyfield Organic Probiotic Smoothies are actually drinkable low-fat yogurts. The fact they add a tiny bit of dairy PLUS probiotics at the same time is what we love about these smoothies. For example, a tuna salad, along with these smoothies, and a banana, as shared by @Jessica on Teuko.com, make a complete yummy lunch, packed in 5 minutes.
You can find these smoothies at your grocery store or on Amazon: a pack of 4 6-Fl Oz smoothies starts at $5.79 (thus $1.45 per smoothie).
What are the smoothies that your kid already like? Which one would they try next (or first)? Show us what you do by uploading a photo on teuko.com.
This blog post contains affiliate links. If you buy some products from some links inserted in the text of this blog post, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This helps Teuko.com remain free! Any feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org