Clarissa is a working mom raising two adventurous and healthy little foodies. She loves to share simple, family-friendly recipes to inspire other families on her blog. Today she is sharing with us a popular recipe that can boost any lunchbox – the rainbow pizza! All you need is 10 minutes of prep time to add colors to your day.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Rainbow veggies, ie:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Top pizza crust with marinara sauce and spread evenly across the crust.
- Spread mozzarella cheese evenly across the crust as well, then top with veggies in desired pattern.
- Bake pizza on a baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Ready to get started? Show us what you send in your kids’ lunches by uploading a picture on Teuko.com. Any other favorite recipe or tutorial? Submit your ideas by email.
As Amazon’s affiliate company, if you buy some products from some links inserted in the text of this blog post, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is how our web app Teuko.com can remain free to use. Any feedback? Email us at email@example.com