What’s for dinner tonight? Two things Lindsey can count on, delicious Instant pot spaghetti and only having to wash ONE pot for clean up. No big pot to clean from the pasta, no sauce pan, no frying pan from the meat, and no colander is necessary here. Everything is done in an Instant Pot. Learn how Lindsey twisted the original recipe.
I used to follow a recipe but on more than one occasion I didn’t have every ingredient so I’ve become more confident just winging it. Save this recipe for an easy, family friendly meal. Lindsey, @thelunchmomma
- Avocado Oil
- Meat of your choice (ground beef, turkey)
- Spices: onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- Tomato Sauce (marinara)
Turn Instant Pot on saute setting and add avocado oil.
– Add meat (I’ve used ground turkey and ground beef, both are tasty).
– Stir meat until cooked, drain excess fat to a bowl.
– Add preferred spices: at least 1 tsp of each to really taste.
– Add approximatively 500 mL of tomato sauce to cover meat.
– Add approximately 1 lb (454g) of spaghetti (I break the noodles in half).
– Cover with another 600 mL of the same sauce and make sure noodles aren’t sticking up.
– Add 1.1 litres of water.
Do not stir
Close lid and seal: cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
Once complete, manually releases pressure, stir well and serve immediately.
Ready to get started? Show us what you send in your kids’ lunches by uploading a picture on Teuko.com. Any other favorite recipe or tutorial? Submit your ideas by email.
As Amazon’s affiliate company, if you buy some products from some links inserted in the text of this blog post, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is how our web app Teuko.com can remain free to use. Any feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org