Ingredients (for 4 persons / 2 adults and 2 kids)
- 3 apples
- 1 bag of cranberries
- 2 spoons of brown sugar
Cooking Instructions (Average total time: 30min / 5-10min prep + 20-25min cooking )
- Wash the cranberries under running water, then put them in the saucepan.
- Wash, then peel and cut the apples in dices. Put the apple dices in the saucepan.
- Add a small amount of water in the saucepan.
- Cover and cook slowly the cranberries and the apple dices. Mix from time to time.
- After 15min, add the 2 spoons of brown sugar. Mix. Cover again and let the cranberries and apples cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. With you stick blender, transform the cranberries and apples into a yummy Cranberries-Applesauce!
- And voilà! Bon appétit!
- If you don’t have brown sugar, you can still put white cane sugar instead.
- This cranberries-applesauce is delicious warm or cold.
- Add plain Greek Yoghurt, this cranberries-applesauce and granola in a glass and it’s… a perfect parfait!