We’ve been all about easy recipes on this blog because we want to keep eating healthy also realistic. This cranberry applesauce recipe only requires 3 ingredients. It’s so delicious that even though it’s very popular during the Fall season, for Thanksgiving or the Christmas celebrations, you’ll love to make it year-round. Not a fan of cranberries? Replace them with pears, strawberries, or blueberries… yum! delicious!
Ingredients (for 4 persons / 2 adults and 2 kids)
Cooking Instructions (Average total time: 30min / 5-10min prep + 20-25min cooking )
- Wash the cranberries under running water, then put them in the saucepan.
- Wash, then peel and cut the apples into dice. Put the apple dice in the saucepan.
- Add a small amount of water to the saucepan.
- Cover and cook slowly the cranberries and the apple dice. Mix from time to time.
- After 15min, add the 2 spoons of brown sugar. Mix. Cover again and let the cranberries and apples cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. With your stick blender, transform the cranberries and apples into a yummy Cranberries-Applesauce!
- And voilà! Bon appétit!
- If you don’t have brown sugar, you can still put white cane sugar instead.
- This cranberries-applesauce is delicious warm or cold.
- Add plain Greek Yoghurt, this cranberries-applesauce, and granola in a glass and it’s… a perfect parfait!
Disclosure: If you buy some products with the discount codes we shared, we may get a small share of the revenues. Helping other brands spread the word about their product, especially when we tried and liked them, is a way to maintain Teuko.com free of use. Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org